Regional Medical Research Centre invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver (OG) and Multi Tasking Staff (Technical). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 March 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post
- Stenographer: 1
- Lower Division Clerk: 3
- Driver (OG): 2
- Multi Tasking Staff (Technical): 3
Total Number of Posts: 9 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 10 March 2014 for Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk.
- Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 10 March 2014 for Driver (OG) and Multi Tasking Staff (Technical).
- Stenographer: 10th or equivalent and a Certificate from Govt. recognized board with 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi typing.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Manual Typewriter OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35w.p.m. & 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Driver (OG): 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive LMV (Goods and passenger) and Two wheeler with /without gear and also have 2 years experience in recognized organization/institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Technical): 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- by means of Demand Draft/IPO drawn in favour of “Officer-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Belgaum.”
- SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Driver (OG): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (Technical): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Shorthand/Typing test, Driving test and Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules should be submitted to the Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, ICMR, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum 590010 before 10 March 2014.