Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwa-Vidhyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal will conduct Walk –in- Interview for filling up posts of ‘Project Manager’, Project Engineer’ and ‘Data Recorder’ for CL- CSP Project. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 27 May 2015.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview: 27 May 2015
Details of Posts
- Project Manager: 01 Post
- Project Engineer: 03 Posts
- Data Recorder: 01 Post
Qualification must be from recognized university or Institute and the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Candidates must possess Ph.D. Degree in Thermal Engg./ Solar Thermal with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Candidates must possess M. Tech. in Energy Tech./ Thermal Engg./ Solar Thermal with relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Candidates must possess BE Degree in the appropriate discipline or Diploma (in Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical Engg./ Mechanical Engg. with relevant experience.
Candidate will get the Consolidated Salary or Stipend on monthly basis as mentioned below :
- For Post 1: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 27 May 2015 (Wednesday) at 11:30 AM in the School of Energy & Environment Management, RGPV, Bhopal along with the complete CV in the prescribed format and original Certificates/ documents (for verification).