Research and Information System for Developing Countries, New Delhi invited applications for the post of Stenographer Grade – I and Research Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post or before 04 February 2016.
- Last Date of Application: 04 February 2016
RIS for Developing Countries Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade -I: 01 post
- Research Assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Grade – I & RA Posts
- Stenographer Grade – I: Graduate from a recognized university
- Research Assistant: M.A. with at least 50% marks in any branch of the social sciences.
Age Limit for Stenographer Grade -I Job
Gen: 30 years (40 years for Government Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies employees)
Age Limit for Research Assistant Job
Gen: 23 to 28 years
How to Apply for the RIS for Developing Countries Stenographer Grade – I & RA Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Deputy Director (Fin & Accounts), RIS for Developing Countries, Zone IV-B, Fourth Floor India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 (Indian) on or before 04 February 2016.