Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 16 posts of Engineer and Surveyor. The interview is scheduled to be held on 21 April 2015.
- Date (Time) of Interview: 21 April 2015 (1000 hrs onwards)
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 16
- Engineer (Civil) – Test Tracks: 02
- Engineer (Civil-QC) – Tracks: 01
- Safety Engineer (Civil): 01
- Surveyor (Civil) – Tracks: 01
- Assistant Quantity Surveyors (Civil): 05
- Assistant Quality Control Engineer (Civil): 06
- Educational Qualification
- For Post No 1-3: Candidate must be a Graduate in Civil Engg from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes.
- For Post No 4-5: Candidate must have Diploma in Civil/Survey Engg from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes.
- For Post No 6: Candidate must have Diploma in Civil Engg from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes.
- Age Limit Not more than 50 years
Requisites of Interview Interested and eligible candidates are required to attend walk in interview, with 1 copy of the application prepared in the format available on RITES website along with original & self attested copies of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at Hotel President, 163, R.N.T. Marg, Indore – 452001 (MP). Tel: 91-731-2528866, 4040616, 4232425.