River Navigation Department, Goa invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 16 posts of Lower Division Clerk, Sailors, Ticket Collector and Fitter. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply on or before 05 June 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 June 2015.
Details of Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 post
- Sailors: 10 posts
- Ticket Collector: 04 posts
- Fitter: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Higher Secondary School (12th Standard) Pass with knowledge of Computer and Konkani Language.
- For Post 2: Possess Eighth (8th Standard) Pass with Meritime School New Entrants Course in Deck or Engine Dept. Must be proficient in Swimming with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 3: Possess SSC or equivalent.
- For Post 4: Possess ITI Certificate Course in the Fitter Trade with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit: Upto 40 years
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD),etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Captain of Ports, River Navigation Dept., Betim – Bardez, Goa – 403 101”on or before 05 June 2015.