RPF Tradesman Admit Card Group C 2019: Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) has the released the admit card for Phase 3 (Trade Test) and Phase 4 (Document Verification) for the post of Constable (Ancillary) in Group C. All those who have successfully qualified in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) can download their admit card through the official website.i.e. cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org.
Earlier, the Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) had released for the post of Constable (Ancillary) in Group A, Group B, Group D and Group F. Now, the link for RPF/RPSF Group C is available at the official website. Candidates can check the details of the venue and exam on their admit card.
How to Download RPF Tradesman Admit Card Group C 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website. i.e. cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org.
- Click on the link of call letter flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to a new page.
- Click on your respective group and enter credentials and click on the submit button.
- RPF Tradesman Admit Card Group C 2019 Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take it for future reference.
Direct Link to Download RPF Tradesman Admit Card Group C 2019
Candidates can also download RPF Constable Trade Test Admit Card directly through the link given below. Candidates can directly download the RPF Constable Ancillary Trade Test Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the provided link.
RPF Constable Trade Test exam will be of 40 Marks and candidates will have to score a minimum 40% Marks to qualify the test. Those who will qualify in this test will be called for document verification round.