Rajasthan Public Service Commission Job Notification: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for the post 98 posts of Food Safety Officer. The online application process is to start from 09 August 2019.
All candidates who fulfill the certain educational qualification for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Job Notification can apply online. Candidates should have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
In a bid to apply for the Food Safety Officer posts, candidates will have to visit on the official website. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 September 2019.
Opening Date of Application: 09 August 2019
Last Date of Application: 08 September 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Food Safety Officer- 98
- Candidates should have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or any other equivalent/recognized qualification, and
- Candidates have successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose:
- They should have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Running Pay Band: Pay Matrix level-11(Grade Pay 4200),
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2020)
- 18-40 years
- Relaxation in age as per government norms.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of RPSC at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 08 September 2019.