Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bilaspur issued skill test list for recruitment to the posts of Jr Stenographer (Hindi). Candidates are selected on the basis of written test held on 11 January 2015. Total two hundred and fifty four candidates are selected for skill test. The date, time and venue of the Skill Test (Stenography Test) will be intimated in due course.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
On the basis of written examination held on 11.1.2015 for the above mentioned post, 254 (Two Hundred Fifty Four only) candidates as listed in Annexure- ‘A’ have been provisionally shortlisted for Skill Test (Stenography Test). The date, time and venue of the Skill Test (Stenography Test) will be intimated in due course. The Roll Numbers listed in the Annexure- ‘A’ are in ascending order and not in the order of merit.
Calling of candidates for Skill Test (Stenography Test) is subject to the following conditions/instructions. Candidates are advised to read all the conditions/instructions thoroughly.
- It should be noted by the candidates that merely calling for the Skill Test (Stenography Test) does not in any way, entitle them for an empanelment/appointment in Railways for the above post.
- The transcription of Skill Test (Stenography Test) can be done on Personal Computers as well as Typewriters. It may be noted that candidates opting to use Typewriters will have to make their own arrangements and RRB will not be responsible about its working condition. However, RRB will provide Personal Computers to candidates who are opting for it.
- It may be noted that the candidates may be required to stay back for 1 – 2 days beyond their date of skill test, if necessary.
- Call letters indicating exact Date, Time & Venue etc. for the Skill Test (Stenography Test) can be downloaded once the link is provided by RRB/Bilaspur. In case any shortlisted candidate is not able to download jsyos HkrhZ cksMZ, fcykliqj RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD, BILASPUR Hkkjr ljdkj, jsy ea=ky; Govt.of India (Ministry of Railway) Besides GM’s Office, SEC Rly HQrs.(C.G)-495004, Website: www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph:07752-247291 Fax: 07752-417742 No.RRB/BSP/Result/03-2014/Stenographer(H)/441 Date:16.12.2015 Page 2 of 4 the call letter, he/she should report personally to RRB office at Bilaspur on the date fixed for Skill Test (Stenography Test), along with necessary documents such as call letter of written exam etc. for collecting duplicate call letter. All the conditions mentioned in the call letter may be strictly adhered to.
- The candidate must invariably bring with him/her Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter I/D Card, I/D Card issued by Central/State Govt. or private institutions.
- The result is available on our website www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in.
- RRB will take appropriate legal action on candidates who are found to be involved and/or resorting to impersonation/manipulation/tampering etc. during the verification process in terms of CEN No. 03/2014.
- All care has been taken in preparation of result and compiling the list. However, Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur, reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error/typographical mistake/omission, if any, at any stage.
- The onus of proving eligibility for the post concerned and the genuineness of other entries/averments made in the application form shall rest with the candidate.
- DO NOT BELIEVE any false promises made by unscrupulous elements promising jobs in the railways or to help in the recruitments.