RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-5) Memory Based Geography Questions with Answers: Check General Awareness (GA) & GK Questions came in RRB NTPC CBT 2021
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-5) Memory Based Geography Questions with Answers: Get Memory Based Questions from General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - Geography that came in RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-5) held in online mode from 4th to 27th March 2021.
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-5) Memory Based Geography Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-5 CBT has been commenced from 4th March 2021 and will be conducted till 27th March 2021 for around 19 lakh Candidates across different exam centres in India. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-5 Exam Updates:
In this article, we are going to share the important memory based General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - Geography Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2021 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-5 General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - Geography Questions
1. India’s longest Railway Platform is located in:
Answer: Gorakhpur Railway Station - A newly renovated platform at Gorakhpur Railway Station in Indian state of Uttar Pradesh has become the world's longest, measuring 1,366m.
2. Indian Railways has been divided into how many zones?
Answer: 17 - For administrative purposes, Indian Railways is divided into 17 Zones.
3. Which Indian State is the largest producer of Cotton?
Answer: Gujarat is the largest cotton producing state in India with a production of 125 Lakh Bales.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 Exam Updates:
4. Which Indian State is the largest producer of Black Pepper?
Answer: Karnataka is the largest producer of black pepper in India. Karnataka has become the largest producer of pepper in India. Almost 50% pepper production in India is from Karnataka.
5. Bhavai Dance Form is from:
Answer: Bhavai is a genre of folk dance popular in Rajasthan state in western India.
6. Which Indian State has established Monkey Rehabilitation Centre?
Answer: Telangana launched first rescue, rehabilitation centre for monkeys.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 Exam Updates:
7. Kathakali Dance Form is from:
8. South Eastern Railway Headquarters:
Answer: Kolkata, West Bengal
9. Only Temple of Brahma is located in:
Answer: Pushkar, Rajasthan
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 Exam Updates (16th Jan to 30th Jan 2021)
10. Dhauladhar Range belongs to which part of Himalaya?
Answer: The Dhauladhar range (lit. The White Range) is part of a lesser Himalayan chain of mountains. It rises from the Indian plains to the north of Kangra and Mandi. Dharamsala, the headquarters of Kangra district, lies on its southern spur in above the Kangra Valley, which divides it from Chamba.
11. Sone River originates from:
Answer: The Sone originates near Amarkantak in Anuppur district of Madhya Pradesh.
12. Durand Line is between which countries?
Answer: Afghanistan & Pakistan
13. Headquarters of UNO is located in:
Answer: New York, United States
14. Brihadishvara Temple is located in:
Answer: It is located on the south side of Kaveri river in Thanjavur in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
15. Chholiya folk dance belongs to which Indian State?
Answer: Kumaon division of Uttarakhand, India
16. Which is the most populated City as per 2011 Census of India?
17. In 2019, Pravasi Bhartiya Divas was held:
Answer: In 2019, Pravasi Bhartiya Divas was held on 21-23 January in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
18. Mountains generated due to landslides?
Answer: Fold mountains are created where two or more of Earth's tectonic plates are pushed together.
19. Tomb of Akbar is located in:
20. Mundra Thermal Power Station is located in:
Answer: Mundra Thermal Power Station is located at Mundra in Kutch district in the Indian state of Gujarat.
21. Cannes film Festival is conducted in which country?
Answer: Cannes, France
22. National Institute of Nutrition is located in:
Answer: Hyderabad, India
23. In 2019, Asian Football Cup was held in:
Answer: United Arab Emirates
24. Belgaum is part of which State?
25. Dwarka Mandir is located at the banks of which river?
Answer: Gomti River
26. Which river is also known as Ganga of South India?
27. Panchavati Pilgrimage is located in which State?
Answer: Nashik, Maharashtra
28. Rani ki Vav is in:
Answer: Rani ki Vav or Ranki vav ('Queen's stepwell') is a stepwell situated in the town of Patan in Gujarat state of India.
29. Pongal Festival is from which State?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
30. Headquarters of Union Bank of India:
Answer: Mumbai, Maharashtra
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-1 CBT Exam Updates (28th Dec 2020 to 13th Jan 2021)