RRB Paramedical CBT 2019 Exam will be conducted on 19th, 20th and 21st July 2019. The General Awareness section of Computer Based Test (CBT) is of 10 Marks and would cover topics like Current Affairs (National & International) and Science & technology. Candidates can start practicing these questions compiled in the article given below:
1. What is the name of farthest place in universe where NASA’s spacecraft has recently found evidence of water?
a) Webar Galaxy
b) Giant Gracia
c) Wire Gross
d) Ultima Thule
2. Which aerial vehicle was flight tested successfully by DRDO?
3. Which country recently became the world’s first to launch malaria vaccine?
4. The World Health Organisation has raised an alarm over 300 percent rise in cases regarding which disease in the first quarter of 2019?
5. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on April 1, 2019 launched which satellite?
6. According to which report, India and China have collectively accounted for more than 50% of global five million deaths due to air pollution?
a) Air Pollution and World-2019
b) State of Global Air-2019
c) Statistics of Air-2018-19
d) Human life and air pollution-2019
7. The Union Health Ministry reviewed preparedness on West Nile Virus Fever in which state?
8. What is the title of the 6th edition of the Global Environment Outlook Report?
a) Healthy Planet, Healthy People
b) Save Planet, Save Water
c) Plant Trees, Plant Joy
d) Work now for Bright future
9. What percent of the households in Rural India who have access to the toilet use it, as per the National Annual Rural Sanitation Survey (NARSS) 2018-19?
a) 95 percent
b) 95.5 percent
c) 96 percent
d) 96.5 percent
10. Which city was awarded as the Cleanest Capital in the Swachh Survekshan 2019 survey?
c) Greater Mumbai
11. When the National Science Day is observed every year?
a) February 25
b) February 26
c) February 27
d) February 28
12. Prime Minister Narendra Modi conferred the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 in which field?
a) Science & Technology
c) Education & Skill Development
13. ISRO has set up the Human Space Flight Centre for Gaganyaan mission in which city?
d) New Delhi
14. What is the name of new water conservation scheme announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman during budget 2019 speech?
a) Jal Jeevan Mission
b) Jal Jyoti Mission
c) Jal Sanrakshan Mission
d) Samaan Jal Adhikar Mission
15. Which city was adjudged as India's Cleanest City for the third consecutive year as per Swachh Survekshan 2019?