Panchayat Diretorate, Rural Management & Development Department, Sikkim invites applications for the following posts from eligible candidates under Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Sahaktikaran Abhiyan (RGPSA) of Rural Management and Development Department for a period of one years on consolidated basis.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 30 January 2014
Details of Posts
- IT Assistant: 31 (Thirty One)
- Panchayat Development Assistant: 149 (One Hundred Forty Nine)
- Office Helper: 01 (One)
Total Number of Posts: 181 Posts
Graduate in Computer Science from recognized University for the post of IT Assistant.
Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge for the post of Panchayat Development Assistant
Class XII Pass from recoganised board/ institute for the post of Office Helper.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the candidate is 30 years.
Relaxable age is 05 years for the SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for MBC/ OBC candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit the following documents along with their resume containing their contact details mentioning clearly the post applied for:
- Certified copy of Sikkim Subject/Certificate of identification.
- Certified copy of Educational Qualification.
- Matriculation certificate as age proof.
- Updated copy of local employment card.
- Two passport size photographs.
- NOC from respective Department/organization if already employed.
The posts are purely on temporary basis with consolidated pay and co- termins with the scheme.
The nature of job warrants field posting at remote rural areas.
Selection of the candidates will be through written examination and interview/vivavoce. Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience.
Applications should reach the Office of Director (Panchayat Directorate). Rural Management & Development Department, Gangtok on or before 30 January 2014. No applications will be entertained after 30 January 2014.
- No T.A./ D.A. is admissible for attending the interview/ viva voice.
- Admit cards for the written examination will be issued only those applicants, whose applications are found complete in all respects.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.