Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL), Kota invited applications from the eligible Engineering Graduate for enrolment to Apprenticeship Training as ‘Graduate Apprentice Engineers Trainee’ for the projects at KTPS – Kota, CTPP – Chhabra and KaTPP – Jhalawar. The candidates eligible for the enrolment for Training may apply on or before 29 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 September 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Graduate Apprentice Engineer Trainee
Total Number of Posts: 200 Posts
- Electrical: 100 (One Hundred)
- Mechanical: 50 (Fifty)
- Electronics & Communication: 30 (Thirty)
- Civil: 20 (Twenty)
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Engineering Graduate in the concerned discipline or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Stipend: Candidate will get the Stipend of Rs. 3,560/- Per Month for the Graduate Apprenticeship Training.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration of KSTPS, RVUNL, Kotaand also Verification of Original Documents.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.,with arecent passport size photograph shouldbe affix on the application form (if reqd.)may be forwarded to the “Deputy Chief Engineer (P & A), Shed No. 11, KSTPS, RVUNL, Sakatpura, Kota – 324 008” on or before 29 September 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.