RWF Paramedical Recruitment 2021: Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Hospital Attendant on a contract basis to combat the COVID-19 pandemic for the Covid Critical Care Centre (ICU) in the Railway Hospital. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 27 May 2021.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 27 May 2021
RWF Paramedical Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse - 6 Posts
- Lab Technician - 1 Post
- Hospital Attendant - 3 Posts
RWF Paramedical Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse - Certificate as registered nurse and midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Technician - B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. With chemistry and biochemistry as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or b.sc. In Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized Institution.
- Hospital Attendant - 10th pass or ITI from a recognized Institute by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
RWF Paramedical Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Staff Nurse - 20 to 40 years
- Lab Technician - 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant - 18 to 33 years
RWF Paramedical Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Staff Nurse - Rs. 44, 900/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
- Lab Technician - Rs. 35, 400/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
- Hospital Attendant - Rs. 18,000/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
How to apply for RWF Paramedical Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 27 May 2021 in the Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560064 along with the documents. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and they have to bear their own expenses to attend the interview.