SAIL Collieries Division Recruitment 2019: SAIL Collieries Division has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Overman, Mining Sirdar and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 24 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 July 2019
SAIL Collieries Division Vacancy Details
- Overman – 19 Posts
- Mining Sirdar – 52 Posts
- Surveyor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Overman, Mining Sirdar and Other Posts
- Overman: Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50%.
- Mining Sirdar: Matriculation from a Govt. recognised Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & FirstAid Certificate. Post Qualification experience of at least 1 (one) year.
- Surveyor: Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Age Limit – 28 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates for future reference)
How to apply for SAIL Collieries Division Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 July 2019. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.