Applications are invited from the Raw Material Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) from bright eligible professionals for post of Manager (Projects) in E – 4 Grade for posting at various Mines locations as detailed below. SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian Steel Market.
• Starting Date for Submitting Online Applications: 30 December 2013.
• Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 11 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Manager (Projects)”.
No. of Posts : 15 (Fifteen). [08 – UR, 02 – SC, 01 – ST and 04 – OBC].
Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mineral Dressing/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Automation from AICTE approved college or recognized University/ Institution.
Post qualification experience as on 01 December 2013 should be minimum 10 years in executive cadre in a Public Limited Company out of which minimum 4 years of experience in various facets of Project Implementation and Project Management in the Manufacturing/ Process/ Mining/ Infrastructure Industry.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
• Upper Age Limit for the Candidate is 40 Years as on 01.12.2013.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years for SC/ ST and 03 (three) years for OBC candidates with respect to posts reserved for them.
• Ex-servicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments:
• Candidates selected as Manager [Projects] will be placed in E-4 grade in the scale of pay of Rs.36,600 - 3% -62,000/-.
• Besides Basic Pay and Industrial DA, Allowances as admissible under ‘Cafeteria Approach’, medical facility for self and dependant family members, company accommodation as per availability, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and other allowances/ facilities as applicable will be payable as admissible under rules of the Company.
• Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect.
• Medical standards stipulate minimum requirements of
(i) Weight: 45 kg (35 kg for females).
(ii) Height: 155 cm (143 cm for females).
(iii) Distant vision: 6/9 both eyes with or without glasses.
(iv) Near vision: J1 both eyes with or without glasses.
(v) Power of glasses should not exceed ± 4.0.
(vi) Colour vision - essential, Hearing: Normal.
• Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 500/- for the General/ OBC candidates. SC/ ST candidates to possess Pay in Slip of Rs. 100/- only as Processing fee. The Pay in Slip is on the website.
• State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application / processing fee in a specially opened Account (No.32469839252) at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL/ RMD.
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in
• The mode of selection will be Written Test and /or Interview.
• The Written Test and /or Interview shall be conducted at Kolkata.
NCBS Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 6 Administrative Assistant Posts @ncbs.res.in
TMC, Varanasi Recruitment 2018, Apply for 99 Scientific Assistant, Nurse and Other Posts
JIPMER, Puducherry Recruitment 2018-19, Walk-In for 48 Senior Resident Posts
RMRC, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 for Group B - Assistant Post