Raw Materials Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment to 23 Para Medical personnel for posting in various mines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 11 January 2014. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 30 December 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 11 January 2014
Name of the post
- Pharmacist Trainee: 6
- X-Ray Technician Trainee: 2
- Nursing Sister Trainee: 8
- Laboratory Technician Trainee: 2
- Anaesthesia Assistant Trainee: 1
- Dental (Hygiene) Trainee: 1
- ECG Technician Trainee: 2
- Occupational Health Technician Trainee: 1
Total No. of posts: 23
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 1 December 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Pharmacist Trainee: Degree in Pharmacy or 12th class with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration and registered with Indian or State Pharmacy Council.
- X-Ray Technician Trainee: B.Sc in Radiography from Govt. recognized Institute or 12th in Science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Radiography.
- Nursing Sister Trainee: B.Sc in Nursing from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India or Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institute after 12th in Science, valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council.
- Laboratory Technician Trainee: B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology from Govt recognized Institute or 12th in science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Medical Lab technology from Govt recognized Institute.
- Anaesthesia Assistant Trainee: 12th in Science with Diploma of minimum 1 year duration in OT Technician Course from Govt. recognized Institute.
- Dental (Hygiene) Trainee: B.Sc in Dentistry from Govt. recognized Institute or University or Diploma course of Dental Laboratory Technology from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- ECG Technician Trainee: B.Sc with Diploma in ECG Technician course from Govt. recognized Institution or University.
- Occupational Health Technician Trainee: 12th in Science with Degree in Occupational Hygiene from Govt recognized Institute.
- General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs 250/- as Processing fee and Rs 50/- as processing Fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Processing fee has to pay in a specially opened account (No.32469839252) at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL/RMD.
- Rs.10700/-pm during 1st year training.
- Rs.12200/-pm during 2nd year training.
- On successful completion of two years training: Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 11 January 2014.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.