Steel Authority of India Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager in various discipline (R & D). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 2 December 2013.
Opening Date for Registration: 02 November 2013
Closing Date for Registration: 02 December 2013
Details of Posts
- Mechanical, Grade-E2: 08 Posts
- Metallurgy and or Material Science, Grade-E2: 06 Posts
- Mineral Engineering, Grade-E2: 01 Post
- Chemical, Grade-E2: 04 Posts
- Ceramics, Grade-E2: 02 Posts
- Geology/ Applied Geology, Grade-E2: 02 Posts
- Electronics, Grade-E2: 01 Post
Total Number of Posts: 24 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 24900-3%-50500
Maximum Age Limit: 34 years as on 01 October 2013
Educational Qualification: At least Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 65 % marks (SC/ST Candidates 55% Marks) average of all semesters from AICTE approved college or recognized University / Institution.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through below link or SAIL’s website. The closing date for submitting the online application form is 02 December 2013 along with the application and processing fee.
The candidates have to qualify the written examination followed by interview to get selected for the respective post.
For more information refer the below given link.