SAIL Notified Recruitment for 710 Management Trainee Posts 2014
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment of 650 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and 60 posts of Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment of 650 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and 60 posts of Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 21 January 2014. SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 31 December 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 21 January 2014
• Date of Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 27 January 2014
• Closing date of payment editing option: 3 February 2014
• Date of Display of final reconciliation status: 11 February 2014
• Opening date for downloading Admit Card from SAIL website: 3 March 2014
• Tentative date of written examination: 23 March 2014
Name of the post
1. Management Trainee (Technical)
• Mechanical: 208 posts
• Electrical: 124 posts
• Metallurgy: 178 posts
• Electronics: 40 posts
• Instrumentation: 20 posts
• Chemical: 23 posts
• Ceramics: 18 posts
• Civil: 14 posts
• Computer Sc.: 15 posts
• Mining: 10 posts
2. Management Trainee (Administration)
• HR: 17
• Finance: 23
• Materials: 10
• Marketing: 10
Total No. of posts: 710
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Management Trainee (Technical): Degree in Engineering with 65% marks, in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA with 65% marks are also eligible.
• Management Trainee (Administration): Bachelors degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources or Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production or Operations or Materials or Logistics or Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline. CA/ICWA for Finance discipline.
• General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500/- as examination fee and Rs 100/- as processing Fee for SC/ST/ PWD/Departmental candidates.
• Fee has to pay in a specially opened account (No.32286155304) at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of SAIL.
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-3%-46500/- (E-1)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to apply
• All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 21 January 2014.
• No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.