Steel Authority of India Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of 30 Jr. Assistant (Trainee). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 1 June 2013. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms : 11 May 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms : 1 June 2013
• Opening Date of Display of Fee Payment Details with edit option: 6 June 2013
• Closing date of Display of Fee Payment Details with edit option: 8 June 2013
• Date of Display of final Fee Payment Details status: 13 June 2013
• Opening Date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination (The date of written test will be announced in the admit card): 12 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Jr Assistant (Trainee)
Total No. of Posts: 30
• Not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 1 March 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Graduation (full time degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC / ST /PWD Candidates)
• Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package
• Minimum Typing speed on PC of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in English for General category and reserved category respectively.
• Candidates has to pay the examination fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Fifty only) for General/ OBC and Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for SC/ST/PWD category.
• Candidates of all categories should pay Rs.20/- as bank charges to the collecting branch of SBI in addition to the applicable fee.
• Examination fee/ processing fee have to pay in a specially opened account (No.32036360352) in SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL.
• Initially as Jr. Assistant (Trainee) with consolidated pay of Rs. 10700 / month (1st Year) and Rs. 12200 / month (2nd Year).
• On completion of training of 2 years, they will be placed in S-3 grade / Rs. 9160-3%- 13150/- with a minimum basic pay of Rs. 9160/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
• Written test
• Computer Skill test
• Computer Typing test
How to Apply
• All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 1 June 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
For More Information, CLICK HERE