Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravati, a unit of SAIL invited application for recruitment to the post of 30 Operator cum Technician Trainee and Junior Operator cum Technician Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidate can apply online on or before 11 June 2013.SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 22 May 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 11 June 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20 June 2013
Names of the Posts:
A. Operator cum Technician Trainees:
Names of the Disciplines:
1. Diploma in Mechanical: 09 Posts
2. Diploma in Metallurgy: 11 Posts
3. Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics: 06 Posts
4. Diploma in Mechatronics: 01 Post
5. Diploma in computer Science: 01 Post
B. Junior Operator cum Technician Trainees:
Name of the Trade:
Heavy vehicle driver (Pay Loader /Dumper Operator): 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 30
• Not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Operator cum Technician Trainees: Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical or Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Science
• Junior Operator cum Technician Trainees: Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving License and having atleast one year experience in operation of Dumper and Pay Loader
• Operator cum Technician Trainees: General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs 250 as Examination Fee and Rs 50 as processing Fee for SC/ST candidates.
• Junior Operator cum Technician Trainees: General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs 100 as Examination Fee and Rs 50 as processing Fee for SC/ST candidates.
• Candidates have to pay the Fee in the form of Non-Refundable Demand Draft in favour of – SAIL-VISL, Payable at Bhadravathi-577 301, Shivamogga District, Karnataka State and drawn on any Nationalized Bank.
• Operator cum Technician Trainees: Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150.
• Junior Operator cum Technician Trainees: Rs. 8630 – 3% – 12080
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
• A written exam followed by a Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
• Medical Examination
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sail.co.in before 11 June 2013.
• After applying online take the print out of the online application form and send it along with all the certificates and demand draft through ordinary post to the Sr Manager-Personnel (Works),SAIL Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravathi-577301, Shvamogga District, Karnataka State on or before 20 June 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE