SAIL Recruitment 2018: Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) the leading steel-making invited applications for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician and Junior Manager Posts. As per the official notification, the online application process for the posts will end on 04 December 2018.
Candidates applying for the post of Operator-cum-Technician should possess 3 years Dilploma in relevant field of engineer while for the posts of Junior Manager Degree in any branch ofEngineering / Technology from Govt. recognized institute is required. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English.
Advertisement Number - 01/2018
Last Date of Application - 04 December 2018
SAIL Vacancy Details
Jr. Manager (E-1)– 07 Posts
- Safety) – 07 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician – 28 Posts
- Boiler Operator (S-3) – 28 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 170 Posts
- Mechanical- 70 Posts
- Metallurgy- 55 Posts
- Electrical- 20 Posts
- Electronics- 17 Posts
- Instrumentation- 08 Posts
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs. 20,600 – Rs. 46,500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3): Rs.16,800 – Rs.24,110/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.10,700 – Rs.12,200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Operator cum Technician and Junior Manager Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Jr. Manager (Safety) - Full time Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized institute and has practical experience of working in a factory for aperiod not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering qualification. Possess PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) - Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/Metallurgy/ Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) - Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical/ Power Plant/Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
- Jr. Manager - 18 to 30 Years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) - 18 to 28 Years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) - 18 to 30 Years
How to Apply for SAIL Jobs 2018
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers. The last date of application is 04 December 2018.
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) - Rs.500/
- Operator-cum-Technician - Rs.250/-