Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela invited applications for filling up the posts of Medical and Paramedical Professionals for its Hospital. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 09 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 02 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 09 August 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) Medical Executives
1. Consultant/ Specialist: 02 (Two).
2. Senior Medical Officer: 09 (Nine).
(B) Para- Medical Staff
1. Nursing Sister (Trainee): 21 (Twenty One).
2. Nursing Brother (Trainee): 08 (Eight).
- MBBS with DM/ DNB (super-specialty) in Cardiology or with M.Ch./ DNB (super-specialty in Neurosurgery (for post 1).
- MD/ DNB/ PG Diploma in the relevant field with at least 01 (one) year post qualification experience in the relevant field (for post 2).
- B.Sc.(Nursing) from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India and at least 01 (one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home. Or
- Intermediate or 10+2 Science with Diploma of 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized institute; and at least 01 (one) year post qualification experience in a hospital / nursing home (for post 3 & 4).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 40 years for consultant, 38 years for specialist, 35 years for Senior Medical Officer and 28 years for Nursing Sister & Nursing Brother and Relaxation should be as per rules.
- Candidate will get Pay ScalePer Month is of Rs. 36,600/- -3%- Rs. 62,000/-(for Consultants (ME -4)), Rs. 32,900/- -3%- Rs. 58,000/-(for Specialist (ME – 3)) and Rs. 24,900/- -3%- Rs. 50,500/-(for Sr. Medical Officer (ME – 2)).
- Consolidated pay of Rs.10,700/- Per Month for the 1st year and Rs.12,200/- Per Month for the 2nd year of training. After completion of training, the candidate shall be considered for regular employment in Rs.9,160/- -3%-Rs. 13,150/- (for Nursing Sister/ Brother (Trainee)).
- For the post 1 & 2: Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) and Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM category candidates.
- For the post 3 & 4: Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred Fifty only) and Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM category candidates.
- Candidate can deposit in “Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela”, on behalf of SAIL/ RSP.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview (for post 1 & 2) and performance in theWritten Testfollowed by the Personal Interview (for post 3 & 4), which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the SAIL Website www.sail.co.inalong with the scannedcopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and also upload the recent passport size photograph and digital signature on or before 09 August 2014.