Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of SAIL invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant –cum-Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 22 November 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 18 October 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 22 November 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts
i. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Mechanical: 62 Posts
- Metallurgy: 42 Posts
- Electrical: 45 Posts
- Mechatronics: 20 Posts
- Chemical: 35 Posts
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- Civil: 08 Posts
ii. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Welder: 32 Posts
- Electrician: 40 Posts
- Electronics: 10 Posts
- Machinist: 20 Posts
- 6. Diesel Mechanic: 8 Posts
iii. Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation)
- Boiler Operation: 20 Posts
Total no. of Vacancies - 432 posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 16800 – 3% - 24110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 15830 – 3% - 22150/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation): Rs. 16800 – 3% - 24110/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 10th class passed with 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering Metallurgy or Mechanical or Mechatronics or Electrical or Instrumentation or Chemical from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 10th class passed and ITI in relevant trades (Fitter or Electrician or Welder or Electronics or Machinist or Diesel Mechanic) from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation): 10th class passed with 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute with Certificate of proficiency as a Boiler Operation Engineer.
- Between 18 to 28 years for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant –cum-Technician (Trainee).
- Between 18 to 30 years for Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation).
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC Category should submit Rs.250/- + 30/- (towards bank charge) for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) & Attendant –cum-Technician (Trainee) and Rs.150/- + 30/- (towards bank charge) for Attendant –cum-Technician by using debit card/credit card/internet banking online through the payment gateway made available.
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 22 November 2014.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.