Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of SAIL invited online application for recruitment to the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant –cum-Technician (Trainee).The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 29 November 2013. SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 25 October 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 29 November 2013
Details of Post
• Metallurgy: 27 Posts
• Mechanical: 39 Posts
• Electrical: 24 Posts
• Instrumentation: 15 Posts
• Electronics: 10 Posts
• Chemical: 6 Posts
• Fitter: 35 Posts
• Electrician: 30 Posts
• Welder: 20 Posts
• Machinist: 10 Posts
• Electronics: 10 Posts
• Diesel Mechanic: 5 Posts
Total no. of Vacancies - 231 posts
• Candidate’s age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 1 October 2013.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 10th class passed with 3 years full time Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering Metallurgy or Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation or Electronics or Chemical.
• Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 10th class passed and ITI (full time) in relevant trades (Fitter or Electrician or Welder or Machinist or Electronics or Diesel Mechanic).
• Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay application fee of Rs.250/- for the post of Operator-cum Technician (Trainee) and Rs.150/- for the post of Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee).
• Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category will be required to pay processing fee of Rs.50/- for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendant cum-Technician (Trainee).
• Candidates must submit the fee by means of SBI Challan in State Bank of India in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela, onbehalf of SAIL/RSP.
• For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150.
• For Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 8630 – 3% – 12080.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply
• All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 29 November 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.