Sainik School Ambikapur invited application for recruitment to the post of Master, UDC and Band Master. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2013. The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society. They were conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon. The objective of the Sainik Schools is to prepare the students to lead as officers in the Defence Services of the country. The schools select bright and promising students through a national entrance examination and focus on moulding their overall personality with emphasis on extracurricular activities.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 10 June 2013
Name of the Posts:
Master (PGT) Mathematics: 1 Post
Master (PGT) Computer Science: 1 Post
UDC: 1 Post
Band Master: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 4 Posts
• Candidate age should be 18-50 years for UDC Post as on 1 July 2013.
• Candidate age should be 21-35 years for Master (PGT) Mathematics, Master (PGT) Computer Science and Band Master Post as on 1 July 2013.
• Master (PGT) Mathematics: Master’s Degree in the subject concerned and B.Ed.
• Master (PGT) Computer Science: Master’s Degree in the subject concerned and B.Ed.
• UDC: Graduate with 2 years office experience in a govt. or commercial organization and ability to correspond in English. Knowledge of short hand typing speed 40 wpm in English. Proficiency of Computer in MS-office and windows OS is mandatory.
• Band Master: Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi, equivalent Naval/Air Force Course.
Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- in form of demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Principal Sainik School Ambikapur’ payable at any Nationalized Bank at Ambikapur (Preferred – SBI Ambikapur Code 00310).
• Master (PGT) Mathematics: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
• Master (PGT) Computer Science: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
• UDC: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.2400/-
• Band Master: Rs.15000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, Bio-data, one recent passport size colored photograph and a self addressed envelope (9′ X 4″) should be submitted to the address given below:
Sainik School Ambikapur
Dist – Surguja,
PIN - 497 001 (Chhattisgarh)
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For more information, CLICK HERE