Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar invited applications for recruitment to the post of Master (PGT) Chemistry, Medical Officer (Contractual) and General Employees. The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview on 20 July 2014.
Sainik school Balachadi is one of 20 Sainik Schools in India. It is an English medium, residential school for boys providing public school education with a military bias up to 12th stage as per the Central Board of Secondary Education. It was started in 1961 at Jamnagar.
Date & Time of written test or Interview: 20 July 2014 at 9:00 AM
Details of Posts
- Master (PGT) Chemistry: 1
- Medical Officer (Contractual): 1
- General Employees: 3
- Master (PGT) Chemistry: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/- per month
- Medical Officer (Contractual): Pay & Allces as per SSS Rules & Regulations
- General Employees: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/- per month
- Master (PGT) Chemistry: Qualification will be as per CBSE norms.
- Medical Officer (Contractual): MBBS Degree from a University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- General Employees: 10th class passed from a recognized board and ITI Diploma in the field.
- Master (PGT) Chemistry: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Medical Officer (Contractual): Candidate’s age should be below 50 years as on 30 June 2014.
- General Employees: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 50 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Reservation for SC/ST Category candidates will be as per rules of Central Government and Sainik Schools Society.
Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- in the form of demand Draft/Cash.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- candidates can attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, passport size self attested photograph, testimonials in original, self-attested copies in support of residence, age, qualification and experience and Rs.400/- in the form of demand Draft/Cash on 20 July 2014 at 9:00 AM.