Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2020: 25 Vacancies for TGT, LDC, Librarian and Other Posts
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 25 vacancies. Check details here.
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2020: Sainik School, Jhunjhunu has invited applications for recruitment to the post of TGT, LDC, Librarian and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 February 2020
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- TGT (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- TGT (Maths) – 1 Post
- TGT (General Science) – 1 Post
- TGT (Social Science) – 1 Post
- TGT (English) – 2 Posts
- TGT (Hindi) – 1 Post
- TGT (Sanskrit) – 1 Post
- Librarian (Regular)- 01 Post
- LDC (Store Clerk) - 01 Post
- Nursing Assistant - 01 Post
- Art Master - 01 Post
- Band Master- 01 Post
- Horse Riding Instructor- 01 Post
- Matron- 01 Post
- Ward Boy- 01 Post
- General Employees – 4 Posts
- General Employees- 01 Post
- Gen/UR Employees– 4 Posts
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- TGT (Computer Science) – B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree/Diploma from a recognized university.
- TGT (Maths, General Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, Sanskrit) – Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with at least50% marks in the concerned subject and in aggregate.
- Librarian (Regular)- Bachelor degree in Library Science or Graduate with one year diploma in library science from a recognized university.
- LDC (Store Clerk) - Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board; Typing speed of minimum40 wordsin English & Computer Skill (MS Office).
- Nursing Assistant - Nursing Diploma/ Degree from a recognized university with Min 50% Marks with minimum 05 yrs experience.
- Art Master - Graduate with Fine Art/ Art/Drawing/Painting as one of the subjects with minimum 4 years Diploma from a recognized institute/ University.
Official Notification PDF Here
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the Principal, Sainik School Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) on or before 15 Feb 2020. Candidates can refer to the provided links to get more details.