Sainik School, Kodagu, Karnataka invited applications for the post of PGT, TGT, Craft Instructor, Band/Music Master and Ward Boy. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 20 October 2018.
Last Date of Application - 20 October 2018
Sainik School Kodagu Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 6
- PGT (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- TGT (English) – 1 Post
- Band/Music Master – 1 Post
- Craft Instructor – 1 Post
- Ward Boy- 1 Post
- PGT (Computer Science) – Rs.30,000/- PM
- TGT (English) – Rs.28,000/- PM
- Band/Music Master – Rs.25,000/- PM
- Craft Instructor – Rs.25,000/- PM
- Ward Boy - Rs.18,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PGT (Computer Science) – BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information / Electronics / Electronics & Communications or Equivalent (OR) MCA / M.Sc. / Computer Science / Information Technology / Masters in IT or Equivalent (OR) M.Sc. (Mathematics and B.Sc. (Computer Science) or BCA or equivalent (OR) Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering / IT from an institution recognised by the AICTE / University (OR) Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and at least Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from an institution recognised by the AICTE/University or equivalent (OR) ‘B’ level from DOEACC (AND) Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent (OR) Three years’ experience of teaching intermediate or higher classes.
- TGT (English) – Graduate in/with the subject, with a recognised Degree / Diploma in Education OR BA.B.Ed with English of the Regional College of Education and Qualification Certificate of CTET/TET conducted by Central Govt./State Govt. to be submitted.
- Band/Music Master – Potential Band Master / Band Major / Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Panchmari OR Equivalent Naval / Air Force Courses. OR Graduate in / with Music OR Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music from anyrecognized institution
- Craft Instructor – Matriculation or equivalent and Two years trade certificate from recognized Industrial Training Centre. Ability to teach through English Medium.
- Ward Boy - Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent and should be able to converse fluently in English.
- Ward Boy -18 to 50 Years
- Others - 18 to 35 Years
How to Apply for Sainik School Kodagu Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO:Kudige, SomwarpetTaluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN – 571 232” on or before 20 October 2018.