Sainik School Kodagu invited application for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Master (Computer Science), Art Master, Craft Instructor, Music Teacher, Ward Boy, General Employee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 April 2016.
Last Date of Application: 20 April 2016
Sainik School Kodagu Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Master (Computer Science): 01 Post
- Art Master: 01 Post
- Craft Instructor: 01 Post
- Music Teacher/ Band Master: 01 Post
- Matron/ Ward Boy: 04 Posts
- General Employee: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Kodagu Craft Instructor & Other Posts:
- Assistant Master (Computer Science): B.Sc. Computer Science/BCA/ Bachelor of Information Technology from an Institution recognized by AICTE /University.
- Art Master: Graduate with Drawing and Painting/ Art/ Fine Art.
- Craft Instructor, Matron/ Ward Boy, General Employee: Candidate should have possess Matriculation or equivalent.
- Music Teacher/ Band Master: Graduate in/with Music or Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major Course.
- Assistant Master, Art Master, Craft Instructor, Music Teacher/ Band Master: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Matron/ Ward Boy, General Employee: Upper age limit for the post is 50 years.
Candidates eligible for the post should pay Rs 200/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu’ payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State).
How to Apply for Sainik School Kodagu Craft Instructor & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents with duly affixing Rs.25/- worth postal stamps, fee to The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN - 571 232 on or before 20 April 2016.