ainik School Rewari invited applications for recruitment to 05 posts of Master/PGT, Lower Division Clerk and Word Boy. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 25 July 2015.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 25 July 2015
Details of the Posts
- Master/PGT (Physics): 01 post
- Master/PGT (Chemistry): 01 post
- Master/PGT (Maths): 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 post
- Ward Boy: 01 post
- Master/PGT (Physics): Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800/-
- Master/PGT (Chemistry): Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800/-
- Master/PGT (Maths): Consolidated Rs.20000/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk: Consolidated Rs.9100/- per month
- Word Boy: Consolidated Rs.8500/- per month
- Master/PGT (Physics): Post Graduate in concerned subject & B.Ed.
- Master/PGT (Chemistry): Post Graduate in concerned subject & B.Ed.
- Master/PGT (Maths): Post Graduate & B.Ed in concerned subject
- Lower Division Clerk: 10th passed with typing speed of at least 40 words per minute and proficiency in computer, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Internet.
- Word Boy: 10th passed.
- Candidate’s age should be below 35 years as on 1 September 2015 for post no. 1, 2 & 3.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 50 years as on 1 September 2015 for remaining posts.
Crossed Bank Draft of Rs.250/- for posts at Sl. No. 1 to 3 and Bank Draft of Rs.200/- for the posts at Sl. No. 4 & 5, drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Rewari, payable at Punjab National Bank, Distt. Secretariat, Rewari (Code 4681).
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, Bio-data and one recent passport size colored photograph should be sent to the Principal, Sainik School Rewari, Sector- 4, Rewari (Haryana) -123 401 on or before 25 July 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.