Sainik School, Rewari has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teacher (English), Music Teacher, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), General Employee (Regular Basis) and General Employee (Contractual) . The candidates who are interested for these jobs can apply through the prescribed format within 21 days (15 November 2019) from the date of advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Last date of application: 15 November 2019
Sainik School, Rewari Vacancy Details:
- Post Graduate Teacher (English): 01 Post
- Music Teacher: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- General Employee (Regular Basis): 01 Post
- General Employee (Contractual): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for LDC, Teacher and Other Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher (English): Post Graduate degree with B.Ed. in concerned subject from any recognized University/Institute. Desired experience of teaching in the concerned subject. (ii) Knowledge of Computer operation and basic knowledge of MS word.
- Music Teacher: Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music from any of the recognised institute. (i) Experience of teaching in public school. (ii) Basic knowledge of MS word and computer operation.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10th passed from a recognized Board. Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute and Proficiency in computer, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Points and Internet. Desirable: Knowledge of Accounting procedure, Inventory Management etc.
- General Employee (Regular Basis): 10th pass from any recognized Board. Desired experience and competency in Electric/Plumbing/Carpentry/Cooking/Safaiwala work.
- General Employee (Contractual): Minimum 10th Pass from recognized board and Experience and competency in Plumbing/Electric/Carpentry/Cooking/Safaiwala work.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–29 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Sainik School, Rewari Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can through the prescribed format available on school website http://www.ssrw.org along with attested copies of certificates and other supporting documents and send to the Principal, Sainik School Rewari, Sector-4, Rewari – 123401 (Haryana) latest by 15 November 2019.