Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School invited application for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers and Part Time Teachers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 06 February 2016
Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Post Graduate Teachers: 04 Posts
- Part Time Teachers: 17 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School PGT and Part Time Teacher Jobs:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Post Graduate Teachers: Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- PGT/PTT (Mathematics) – Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- PGT/PTT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/Bio Chemistry
- PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied /Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- PTT (Biology) – Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/Micro Biology/ Bio Technology / Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- PTT (Physics) – Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
- PTT (Economics) –Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics
- PTT (English)–English/English Language Teaching (ELT)
- PTT (Hindi) –Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- PTT (Muslim Theology) –Theology (Sunni)
- PTT (Urdu) –Urdu
Part Time Teacher (Computer): At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
- B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized university or equivalent degree from an Institution/University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- B.E. or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from a recognized university.
Part Time Teacher (PHE): Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent (BPEd).
Part Time Teacher (Muslim theology, Social Science, Science): Four year’s integrated degree course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Or Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject or combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects are as follows,
- For TGT (Muslim Theology) – Bachelor’s Degree in Theology (Sunni)
- For PTT (Social Science) – Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For PTT (Science) – Physics, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Or Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by various states such as UPTET. Or B.Ed. degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in English, Hindi, and Urdu languages.
For more details on educational qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
- Post Graduate Teachers: 40 years.
- Time teacher (Computers): 40 years.
- Part Time Teacher (PHE, Muslim theology, Social Science, Science): 35 years
How to Apply for Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School PGT and Part Time Teacher Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and deposit the applications along with other necessary documents to: The Principal, Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School (Boys), AMU Aligarh – 202002 so as to reach on or before 06 February 2016.