Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Punjab, Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFT) was set up by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, GoI. It announced admissions to PhD programme in various subjects for the session 2013-14.
Name of Programme
Last date to submit online application forms: 25 April 2013
- Applicants should have Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/Humanities/ Management with at least 60% of marks (55% for SC/ST).
- Admission seekers appearing in final year degree examination in 2013 may also apply.
The selection of the candidates will be merit basis on All India SLIET Entrance Test (SET) 2013 followed by an interview.
However, applicants who have qualified UGC / CSIR(JRF) examination or NET/SLET/SET (with fellowship) / GATE with validity & qualifying marks or teacher fellowship do not required to appear in SET 2013.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Online Mode: The application fee is Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST candidates) and fee can be deposited through Credit/ Debit Card or Online generated Pay in Slip.
- Offline Mode: The information brochure along with application form can be purchased for Rs 1100 (Rs 600 for SC/ST).
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the website of the institute.
- Besides this, the information brochure along with application form can be obtained from selected branches of PNB on cash payment.
For further information, please visit http://sliet.ac.in/