Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) (Group ‘C’). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 May 2014.
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank established under the RRBs Act 1976, came into existence on 29 November 2013, after the amalgamation of the two RRBs viz Haryana Gramin Bank & Gurgaon Gramin Bank.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 20 May 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Office Attendant (Multipurpose) (Group ‘C’)
- Total no. of Posts: 175 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years as on 1 April 2014.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidate should have 10th class passed.
- Candidate should be the domicile of Haryana State and should have proficiency in Hindi language.
Candidates belonging to SC/PWD has to pay the fee of Rs.50/- (Rs.200/- for other candidates) through CBS at any of the Branches of the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, by means of a Fee Challan available on the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in.
Pay Scale: Rs.5850-200/4-6650-250/5-7900-300/4-9100-350/3-10150-400/3-11350 and other allowances admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Examination / Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with challan and copies of all required attested certificates must be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose)” to the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Head Office, Opp. Bajrang Bhawan, Delhi Road, ROHTAK – 124 001 (Haryana) before 20 May 2014.