Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared in the Online CWE-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013 and declared qualified. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 24 April 2014. Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank established under the RRBs Act 1976, came into existence on 29 November 2013, after the amalgamation of the two RRBs viz Haryana Gramin Bank & Gurgaon Gramin Bank.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 9 April 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 24 April 2014
- Date of Payment of Application Fees: 9 April 2014 to 24 April 2014
- Name of the Post: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 200
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years for both posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/SC-PWD/SC-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
- Candidates belong to SC/PWD has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
- And Rs.100/- for General/OBC, through CBS at any of the Branches of the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, by means of a Fee Challan available on the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in.
Pay Scale: Rs.16552/- inclusive of two graduation increments + DA & HRA at the current rates depending on the place of posting + Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Rules of the Bank. (All subject to Revision)
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in from 9 April 2014 to 24 April 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.