Sashastra Seema Bal invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable and Constable. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 June 2013
Last date for receipt of Application form: 20 June 2013
Last Date for receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas: 27 June 2013
Name of posts
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 43 vacancies
2. Head Constable (HC): 632 vacancies
3. Constable: 91 vacancies
Number of vacancies: 766
- The Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 25 yrs for ASI post.
- The Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 23 yrs for HC and Constable Posts.
For ASI Post: Candidates should possess Matriculation with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent OR 10+2 (Intermediate) with 50% marks in the selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board or Institution or equivalent.
For Head Constable: Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent plus two years ITI Certificate in electronics OR Intermediate OR 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or Institution or equivalent.
For Constable Post: Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent with Science from a recognized Board / Institute or equivalent.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay ` 50/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft in favour of “Accounts Officer, SSB, FTR HQ, Lucknow,” payable at SBI Branch, Lucknow (UP)”.
- No fee required for SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- For ASI post: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- For HC post: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- For constable post: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Candidate will be selected based on PET- Physical Efficiency Test, PST- Physical Standard
Tests, written examination and medical examination.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply through a prescribed format available on website.
- Dully filled application form should be sent along with candidates all relevant certificate photocopies and application fee DD on below mentioned address –
The Inspector General, Frontier Head Quarter,
SSB Lucknow, Sankalp Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand,
Plot No. TC/35 – V – 2, Gomati Nagar,
Lucknow (UP) – 226010
For more information, CLICK HERE