Sashastra Seema Bal Notified Recruitment to the Post of Sub Inspector & Head Constable 2013
Sashastra Seema Bal invited application for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector and Head Constable. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 July 2013
Sashastra Seema Bal invited application for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector and Head Constable. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 July 2013. Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It is often referred to as a paramilitary force (although it is not one of the three officially defined paramilitary forces of India). It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. It was formerly known as the Special Service Bureau.
Last date for receipt of Application form: 20 July 2013
Last Date for receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas: 27 July 2013
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer): 53 Posts
- Head Constable (Workshop):186 Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 239 Posts
- The Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 30 yrs for Sub-Inspector (Pioneer).
- The Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 25 yrs for Head Constable (Workshop).
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer): Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Head Constable (Workshop): Matriculation and Diploma/ ITI in Automobile or Motor Mechanical Engineering or Two year certificate course in Automobile or Motor Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent with valid driving license for Heavy Vehicle.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay ` 50/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft in favour of “Accounts Officer, SSB, FTR HQ, Patna,” payable at SBI Branch, Patna (Bihar).
- No fee required for SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer): Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Head Constable (Workshop): Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Candidate will be selected based on Documentation, PET- Physical Efficiency Test, PST- Physical Standard Tests, written examination, Technical Test (Trade Test) and medical examination.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply through a prescribed format available on website.
- Dully filled application form should be sent along with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope on below mentioned address before 20 July 2013.
The Inspector General, Frontier HQ,
SSB Patna Rukanpura House,
Rukanpura, Beli Road,
Dist Patna(Bihar) Pin-800014
For more information, CLICK HERE