Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of SI, ASI, Head Constable and Constable. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days (22 February 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung area: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy Details
1. SI (Staff Nurse): 15 posts
2. ASI (Pharmacist): 13 posts
3. ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 2 posts
4. ASI (Dental Technician): 2 posts
5. ASI (Radiographer): 5 posts
6. Head Constable (Steward): 2 posts
7. Constable (Waiter): 26 posts
8. Constable (Carpenter): 2 posts
9. Constable (Painter): 17 posts
10. Constable (Tailor): 20 posts
11. Constable (Cobbler): 29 posts
12. Constable (Gardener): 6 posts
13. Constable (Ayah): 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Constable, SI, ASI & Head Constable Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- SI (Staff Nurse): 12th with science or equivalent, Diploma in General Nursing, Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council and 2 years experience in a recognized Hospital.
- ASI (Pharmacist): 12th with science or equivalent, Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and Must be registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 12th with science or equivalent, Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician or certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant cum Central Sterile supply Assistant and 2 years experience as an operation theatre technician in a reputed hospital.
- ASI (Dental Technician): 12th with science or equivalent, Diploma in Dental Hygienist Course and 1 year experience as a Dental Technician in a reputed hospital.
- ASI (Radiographer): 12th with science or equivalent, Diploma in Radio diagnosis and 1 year experience in Radiological department of a hospital of the Central Government or State Government or in a hospital recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Head Constable (Steward): Matriculation, Diploma or certificate in Catering Kitchen management and 1 year experience in similar job in a reputed hotel.
- Constable: Matriculation or equivalent, Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade or 1 year certificate course from a recognized ITI or Vocational Institute with 2 years work experience in respective trades.
- Constable (Ayah): Matriculation with science, possession of First Aid Examination pass certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai and 1 year experience in relevant field.
- SI (Staff Nurse): Between 21-30 years
- ASI: Between 20-30 years
- Head Constable (Steward): Between 18-25 years
- Constable: Between 18-23 years
- Constable (Ayah): Between 18-25 years
Selection Process for Constable, SI, ASI & Head Constable Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the followings:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Final Medical Examination
- Appeal for Review Medical Examination
- Final selection
How to Apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable, SI, ASI & Head Constable Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Director (Recruitment), Force Hqr, SSB, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Application Fee for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2016:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/PWD communities & women: Nil
Click here for Detailed Notification: