SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has completed the online application process for recruitment to the post of Apprentice on 26 July 2021. Now, the bank will conduct an online exam for the candidates who have applied for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. As per the official notice, SBI Apprentice Exam is expected in the month of August. Hence, we can expect SBI Apprentice Admit Card soon on the official website bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in.
The candidates can download SBI Apprentice Admit Card and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the month of August 2021.
SBI Exam Pattern
- No of Questions - There will be 100 objective-type questions in 4 sections including General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. Each section will have 25 questions of 25 Marks.
- Marks - The total marks of the exam are 100
- Time - Each section will be given 15 minutes
- Negative Marking - There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Medium of the exam - The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English
SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus
The candidates can check the syllabus through the link below:
SBI Apprentice Result
The results of the online exam will be uploaded on the Bank’s website. Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise. Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
SBI Apprentice Local Language Test
Those who qualify in the online test will appear for local language test.
The candidates are required to bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letter head in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof at the centre. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
A total of 6100 vacancies for Apprentice Posts are available across the country for which the online applications were invited from 06 July to 26 July 2021