State Bank of India (SBI) invited application for recruitment of 2986 vacancies of Probationary Officer in Associate Banks. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 September 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 September 2014
- Payment of Fees – Offline: 03 September - 20 September 2014
|Bank Exam Tips|
Details of Posts
- SBBJ: 350 Posts
- SBH: 900 Posts
- SBM: 500 Posts
- SBP: 100 Posts
- SBT: 1136 Posts
Total Posts: 2986 Posts
Basic pay is Rs 14,500/- in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligibility date.
21- 30 years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by group discussion and interview.
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
- Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printedwith the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bankof India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite feethrough computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
- Online mode: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking