State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a clarification notice for the candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The notice comprises the information regarding the regulation of vacancies & date of registration.
Vacancy in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)
The vacancies will be considered for the entire State of Jammu & Kashmir and the selected candidates may be posted to any branch/office of the Bank in the state of J & K. The stipulation regarding knowledge of local language and the minimum period of stay will be as applicable to other States which is stated below:
- Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
- Candidates will not be entitled for inter/intra-state transfer in the first 5 years of service.
Extension of the Last Date Of Registration in respect of the Vacancies Of Jammu & Kashmir Up To 07 July 2014 (Registration For Other States will Close on 14 June 2014)
- Last date for application registration and online fee payment extended to 07 July 2014.
- Last date for offline fee payment extended to10 July 2014.
- For candidates who have already applied against the vacancy of another State, and now want to change the option to J & K on account of the revised stipulations applicable to the vacancies of J & K, an option to do so will be available at the time of downloading of call letters.
Revised vacancy for the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Bihar: 124
- Jharkhand: 62
- Andhra Pradesh: 134 Posts
- Telangana: 74 Posts
Vacancy Advertised For Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy advertised for Andhra Pradesh is now bi-furcated and shown separately for the State of Andhra Pradesh (after bifurcation) and the new State of Telangana. At present candidates can register only for ‘Andhra Pradesh’. At the time of downloading of call letter for the examination, option will be obtained from the candidates for considering their candidature against the vacancy of either the State of Andhra Pradesh after bifurcation or the new State of Telangana.
Vacancy For The States Of Bihar & Jharkand
For candidates who have applied against the vacancy of Bihar or Jharkand who wish to change the option to the other State (Jharkand or Bihar) on account of the revision in vacancies of the said States, an option to do so will be available at the time of downloading of call letters. However, no change can be made to the examination centre already chosen.