SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019: SBI Clerk Final Result has been declared by the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who had appeared in the mains exam for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre can check their result from SBI official website https://sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Result PDF Link is also given below. Candidates can check the roll numbers of selected candidates through the link given below:
Candidates qualified in the SBI JA main exam will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
As per the official notice "Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main exam. Selected candidate in Clerical Cadre employee will get around, at Metro like Mumbai , Rs. 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam was held on 10 August 2019. The exam had 190 questions of 200 Marks. The total time allotted to complete the test was 2 hours and 40 Mains
How to Download SBI PO Mains 2019 Result ?
- Go to the State Bank of India official website i.e.https://www.sbi.co.in/career.
- Click on 'Current Openings Tab" given at JOIN SBI
- Click on the link ‘RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS - DGM (Asset Liability Management) (Final result Announced)’
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Result and take a print out for future use.
The recruitment is being done to fill up more than 8653 vacancies of Clerk, against advertisement number Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/09, across the country.