SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2021 has been released by the State Bank of India (SBI) on 20 February 2021. The candidates who have qualified in the mains exam can now download their admit card through the official website.i.e.sbi.co.in. The dates of the interview are mentioned on SBI Probationary Officer Call Letter 2021. All candidates are advised to download SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2021 as soon as possible to avoid last-minute rush on the official website.
The facility of downloading the SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2021 will be available from 20 February 2021 and 7 March 2021. The candidates can download their admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website.i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Click on SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2021 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter Registration Number/Roll Number, DOB, Captcha and click on the submit button.
- The SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Candidates can download SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2021 and save it for future reference.
The bank had declared the SBI PO 2021 Mains Exam Result on 17 February 2021 for the exam held on 29 January 2021. All shortlisted candidates can now download their interview letter and appear for the interview round on the scheduled dates mentioned in the admit cards. Candidates can directly download SBI PO 2021 Interview Admit Card by clicking on the provided link.
General Instructions for SBI PO Interview Phase 3 2021
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination/ interview is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including a ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the prohibited items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination/interview, as an arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators on examination premises.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. The candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of the interview.
- A caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates.