SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF & Online Application Link: The online application for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts in State Bank of India (SBI) is closing on 24 March 2019, as per the schedule announced through the official notification. The interested candidates can apply online through the online mode at the official recruitment website of the SBI - sbi.co.in/careers.
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on contract basis. For this SBI issued official notification during the first week of March 2019.
SBI has notified a total of 8 vacancies for Faculty & Executive Posts at Specialist Officer Cadre. The online application for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 has started and the last date of application is 24 March 2019. Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited. Candidates are advised to pay the application fee before 24 March.
Candidates can check this article to get all details regarding SBI SO Notification 2019.
Important Dates for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 March 2019
Vacancy Details SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education) – 3 Posts
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing) – 2 Posts
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking) – 2 Posts
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education), Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking) – Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position.
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing) – MBA in relevant area.
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata – MBA or 2 years Post Graduation Diploma in the discipline of marketing.
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 24 March 2019. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Application Fee for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- General and OBC candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates – Rs. 100/-