School of Management, Hindustan University, started in 1994 is one of the reputed management schools. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year full time MBA programme for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specialisation offered: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Systems
• Last date to receive completed application form: 15 April 2013
• Admission test and interview: April and May 2013
Admission seekers must possess graduation degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following parameters:
• CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA etc scores
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
Those who have not appeared in the above mentioned national level management admission test will have to appear in Hindustan University School of Management Admission Test.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates can download the application form from the website of the University.
• Besides this, application form can also be obtained from the office of the University.
For more information, please visit official website of the University www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA