Solve the SCRA Exam Question Paper of the previous year. Prepare better.
2. In an examination of a certain class, at least 70% of the students failed in Physics, at least 72% failed in Chemistry, at least 80% failed in Mathematics and at least 85% failed in English. How many at lest must have failed in all the four subjects ?
(d) Cannot be determined due to insufficient data
3. If a≠0 and the line 4bx+3cy+2d=0 passes throught the points of intersection of the paraboals y2=4ax and x2=4ay, then which one of the following is correct ?
5. Which one of the following represents the curve in the xy-plane passing through the point (2,2) and having at each of its points the slope equal to -x-2 ?
7. What is the range of the function f (x)=x-[x] where [x] is the greatest integer function ?
(b) (0, 1]
8. If the lines 3x-4y+4=0 and 6x-8y-7=0 are tangents to the circle, then what is the radius of the circle ?
Click on the link below to download the complete paper.