Solve the SCRA Exam Question Paper of the previous year. Prepare better.
1. What is the lateral displacement of a ray of light passing through a parrllel plate of glass of thickness t with angles of incidence and refraction respectively as α and β ?
(a) t sec (α/β)
(b) t sin(α-β) sec β
(c) t sin (α-β)
(d) t cos (α-β) cosec β
2. A spacesship is a launched into a cirular orbit close to the Earth's surface. Waht additional velocity has to be imparted to the spaceship to overcome the gravitational pull ? (radius of the Earth is R)
(b) √2 gR
(c) (√-1) √gR
(d) (√2-1) gR
3. What is the trajectory of a particles if it moves according to the kaw x=a sin(ωt) and y=a cos(2ωt) ?
4. The velocity of a particle moving in the positive direction of x-axis varies as v=α√x where α is a positive constant. Assuming t=0, the particle is at x=0. Waht is the time dependence on displacement ?
5. A Particle of mass m moves in a borizontal circle of radius r under the influence of a centripetal force given by-kr-2, where k is a constant. What is the energy of the particle ?
Click on the link below to download the complete paper.