The Daman & Diu State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 09 September 2016.
- Last Date of Applications: 09 September 2016
- Date of Interview: 16 September 2016
SDMA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Consultant for SDMA: 02 posts
- Consultant for DDMA: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for SDMA Consultant Job:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant for SDMA: Master Degree or equivalent in Disaster Management/Civil Engineering with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in field of Disaster Management.
- Consultant for DDMA: Master Degree or Diploma or equivalent in Disaster Management/Civil Engineering with 1 year experience in the relevant field.
Selection Process for SDMA Consultant Job:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for SDMA Consultant Job:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Dy. Collector (HQ), Daman and can attend interview along with original and on set of self attested photocopies of certificate of Educational Qualifications, Experience, age proof, etc on 16 September 2016 at 11:00 a.m. in the Chamber of Collector, Daman.