SEBI Recruitment 2020: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has invited applications for internship programme at Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 2020-21 for a period of 12 months depending upon SEBI’s requirement. Eligible and interested candidates candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send the application on or before 10 June 2020.
- Last date for submission of application - 10 June 2020
SEBI Internship Programme Vacancy Details
- Internship Programme
SEBI Internship Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Should have completed at least two years in their full time Ph.D program from a recognized Institute/ University. No part time PhD students will be eligible for internship at SEBI
- Ph.D thesis should be related to Financial Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks at post graduate level or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen only.
- This internship programme is only for domestic full time PhD students.
- Knowledge and skills in Statistics (intermediate level) is mandatory.
SEBI Internship Programme Age Limit:
Age not more than 35 years as on 01/04/2020
Rs. 35,000 per month
Selection Process for SEBI Internship Programme
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview
How to Apply for SEBI Internship Programme Recruitment 2020 ?
Application (hard copy) should be sent through the Head of the Department of the institute/university from which the candidate is pursuing full time PhD. No individual applications will be entertained.
Hard copy should be sent to "Chief General Manager, Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1SEBI Bhavan, C 4 A G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. 400051". Scanned soft copy shall also be sent to email@example.com. Last date of submitting application is 10 June 2020.