SECL Jobs 2019: South Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, Govt. of India Undertaking has released the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices. This is a major opportunity for those candidates who have ITI certificate with them. More than five thousand vacancies are available for the trades like Stenographer, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Fitter, Electrician etc.
Eligible and interested 8th/10th passed candidates with relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT, can start their registrations for SECL Apprentice Vacancy from 27 May 2019 on the Apprentice official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The last date to submit SECL Online Application is 23 July 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for SECL 5500 Apprentice Posts, should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/l0th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade.
Candidates selected for the posts will be paid a stipend of Rs 7655/- per month. More details on SECL Apprenticeship 2019 are available below in the article.
SECL Apprentice Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application - 27 May 2019
- Last Date of Application: 23 July 2019
SECL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 1400 Posts
- Stenographer English – 50 Posts
- Stenographer Hindi – 50 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 50 Posts
- Electrician – 1600 Posts
- Fitter – 1500 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 390 Posts
- Turner – 50 Posts
- Machinist – 50 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 120 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 25 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 15 Posts
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronic – 100 Posts
- Plumber – 50 Posts
- Carpenter – 50 Posts
Educational Qualification for SECL Apprentice
- ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/l0th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade
- The candidates should not be pursing Apprenticeship Training or should not have done Apprenticeship Training in any other Establishment in the same Trade in which he is making application in S.E.C.L. Basic pay ((NCWA-X)
SECL Apprentice Age Limit:
The age of candidates should not be less than 16-years in Stenographer, Draughtsman, COPA and secretarial assistant trade and 18 years in other trades as on 23 July 2019.
SECL Apprentice Selection Process
The provisional merit list will be prepared as per Govt Reservation Policy and the percentage of marks obtained in all semesters.
How to Apply for SECL Apprentice Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through Apprenticeship Portal fromwww.secl.gov.in before 23 July 2019.